RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against BARRY GEORGE KRISKO
Disclosure #1 for BARRY KRISKO
- eventDate: 3/22/2006
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT CLAIMS IR RECOMMENDED TECHNOLOGY STOCKS THAT OVERWEIGHTED CLIENT’S PORTFOLIO IN TECHNOLOGY. CLIENT STATES THIS WAS DONE WITHOUT EXPRESSING THE RISKS IN AGGRESSIVE STOCKS AND THE IR DID NOT RECOMMEND A STOP LOSS ORDER TO PROTECT HIS INVESTMENTS. LOSSES EXCEED $5,000.
- Damage Amount Requested: $5,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: CLIENT DECIDED TO FILE A COMPLAINT 3 YEARS AFTER I LEFT EDWARD JONES AND SIX YEARS AFTER THEIR MULTIPLE PURCHASE. CLIENTS LETTER WAS VAGUE AND UNSPECIFIC AS TO WHY THEY WERE FILING. CLIENT HAS 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND IS LICENSED TO SELL FINANCIAL PRODUCTS. CLIENT WAS VERY UNAWARE OF RISKS CONCERNING THE STOCK MARKET AND WEIGHTING IN THE AREA HE CHOSE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like BARRY GEORGE KRISKO?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by BARRY GEORGE KRISKO’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About BARRY GEORGE KRISKO
What is BARRY KRISKO’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is BARRY GEORGE KRISKO associated with?
LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Where is BARRY KRISKO located?
360 KINGSLEY PARK DRIVE, FORT MILL, SC, 29715
Where can I find more details about BARRY KRISKO’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6413 to read a detailed report for LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against BARRY GEORGE KRISKO?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for BARRY KRISKO?
Is it safe to do business with BARRY GEORGE KRISKO?
We’re not sure. Please research BARRY KRISKO’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:47 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/barry-george-krisko-lpl-financial-llc/.