RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against BENJAMIN VINCENT PEARMAN
Disclosure #1 for BENJAMIN PEARMAN
- eventDate: 9/6/2005
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENT CLAIMED THE ADVISOR TRANSFERRED $150,000 IN AXP A SHARES TO NON-PROPRIETARY A SHARE MUTUAL FUNDS IN JUNE 2005 WITHOUT HER AUTHORIZATION. SHE INCURRED SALES LOADS OF APPROXIMATELY $6,500.
- Damage Amount Requested: $6,500.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: OUR REVIEW FOUND TEH ADVISOR’S RECOMMENDATION WAS SUITABLE BASED ON THE CLIENTS STATE OBJECTIVE TO LOWER HER TAXABLE INCOME. THE RECOMMENDED FUNDS ARE EXEMPT FROM BOTH STATE AND FEDERAL TAXES AND HAVE OUPERFORMED THE CLIENT’S PREVIOUSLY HELD MUTUAL FUNDS. THE ADVISOR PROVIDED FULL DISCLOSURE REGARDING THE NEW SALES LOAD. THE CLIENT AUTHORIZED THE TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNED A NEW ACCOUNT APPLICATION. FINALLY, SHE ACKNOWLEDGED HER UDNERSTANDING OF THE TRANSACTIONS AND NEW SALES LOAD BY SIGNING A SWITCH LETTER AND MUTUAL FUND DISCLOSURE FORM
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like BENJAMIN VINCENT PEARMAN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by BENJAMIN VINCENT PEARMAN’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About BENJAMIN VINCENT PEARMAN
What is BENJAMIN PEARMAN’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is BENJAMIN VINCENT PEARMAN associated with?
CAMBRIDGE INVESTMENT RESEARCH, INC.
Where is BENJAMIN PEARMAN located?
4524 OLD CAVE SPRING RD, ROANOKE, VA, 24018
Where can I find more details about BENJAMIN PEARMAN’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/39543 to read a detailed report for CAMBRIDGE INVESTMENT RESEARCH, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against BENJAMIN VINCENT PEARMAN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for BENJAMIN PEARMAN?
Is it safe to do business with BENJAMIN VINCENT PEARMAN?
We’re not sure. Please research BENJAMIN PEARMAN’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:46 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/benjamin-vincent-pearman-cambridge-investment-research-inc/.