RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against BRADLEY RAY CARDWELL
Disclosure #1 for BRADLEY CARDWELL
- eventDate: 4/9/2008
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT ALLEGES MISREPRESENTATIONS AND UNSUITABILITY CONCERNING THE SAFETY AND LIQUIDITY OF AUCTION MARKET SECURITIES. DAMAGES UNSPECIFIED.
- Settlement Amount: $200,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THIS MATTER INVOLVES THE SALE OF AUCTION RATE SECURITIES (ARS). THE TRANSACTION(S) AT ISSUE TOOK PLACE BEFORE MID-FEBRUARY 2008, WHEN THE ARS MARKET SUFFERED WIDESPREAD AUCTION FAILURES AND ILLIQUIDITY. THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR DID NOT CAUSE, CONTRIBUTE OR HAVE ANY CONTROL WHATSOEVER OVER THESE MARKET EVENTS. THE FIRM REACHED AGREEMENT WITH CERTAIN OF ITS REGULATORS, PURSUANT TO WHICH IT REPURCHASED ARS FOR THEIR FULL PAR VALUE FROM CERTAIN CLIENTS, INCLUDING THE INSTANT CLIENT, WHERE THEY COMPLAINED OR NOT. THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR WAS NOT A PARTY TO THAT AGREEMENT, DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO THE CLIENT, AND WAS NOT ASKED TO AND DID NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE REPURCHASE AMOUNT. THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNT IN ITEM 11 ABOVE REFLECTS THE PAR VALUE OF THE REPURCHASED ARS, AS REQUIRED BY FINRA REGULATORY NOTICE 09-12.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like BRADLEY RAY CARDWELL?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by BRADLEY RAY CARDWELL’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About BRADLEY RAY CARDWELL
What is BRADLEY CARDWELL’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is BRADLEY RAY CARDWELL associated with?
MERRILL LYNCH, PIERCE, FENNER & SMITH INCORPORATED
Where is BRADLEY CARDWELL located?
4725 WHITESBURG DR, HUNTSVILLE, AL, 35802
Where can I find more details about BRADLEY CARDWELL’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/7691 to read a detailed report for MERRILL LYNCH, PIERCE, FENNER & SMITH INCORPORATED
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against BRADLEY RAY CARDWELL?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for BRADLEY CARDWELL?
Is it safe to do business with BRADLEY RAY CARDWELL?
We’re not sure. Please research BRADLEY CARDWELL’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:52 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/bradley-ray-cardwell-merrill-lynch-pierce-fenner-smith-incorporated/.