RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against BRENT HAROLD RHOADS
Disclosure #1 for BRENT RHOADS
- eventDate: 4/1/2013
- Disclosure Type: Financial
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: Type: Compromise
- Disposition: PAIAD IN FULL
- Broker Comment: MY SON WAS A COLLEGE STUDENT AND IN NEED OF STUDENT LOANS TO CONTINUE HIS EDUCATION. AS A STUDENT HE WAS UNABLE TO OBTAIN THE STUDENT LOANS ON HIS OWN FINANCIAL STRENGTH SO I AGREED TO BE A CO-SIGNER. I BECAME AWARE THAT THE STUDENT LOANS WERE IN DEFAULT AND PLACED IN COLLECTION IN MARCH 2013 WHEN I RECEIVED A NOTIFICATION FROM THE COLLECTION COMPANY. I WAS UNAWARE THAT THE COMPROMISE MUST BE DISCLOSED SINCE THE STUDENT LOANS WERE MY SON’S. I NEGOTIATED A COMPROMISE WITH THE LENDER BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO ASSIST MY SON FINANCIALLY. MY SON DOES NOT HAVE THE FINANCIAL MEANS TO PAY THE STUDENT LOANS SO AS A PARENT I PAID OFF THE STUDENT LOANS. I DID NOT REPORT THE DISCLOSURE TO MY OSJ OR BROKER DEALER BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE LOANS BELONGING TO MY SON. THE STUDENT LOAN WAS SATISFIED IN FOUR (4) INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS FOR A TOTAL $8620.00. THE ORIGINAL STUDENT LOAN WAS $17,366.00. ONCE AGAIN I WAS NOT ATTEMPTING TO HIDE THE COMPROMISE, I SIMPLY WAS NOT AWARE THAT MY SON’S STUDENT LOANS WERE REPORTABLE. I NOW REALIZE THAT BECAUSE I AM A FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL AND CO-SIGNER THAT THE STUDENT LOANS MUST BE DISCLOSED ON 14K (1) ON MY FORM U-4 AND SHALL AMEND MY FORM U-4 IMMEDIATELY.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like BRENT HAROLD RHOADS?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by BRENT HAROLD RHOADS’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About BRENT HAROLD RHOADS
What is BRENT RHOADS’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is BRENT HAROLD RHOADS associated with?
REGULUS FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
Where is BRENT RHOADS located?
3012 N Saginaw Rd, Midland, MI, 48640
Where can I find more details about BRENT RHOADS’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/150631 to read a detailed report for REGULUS FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against BRENT HAROLD RHOADS?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for BRENT RHOADS?
Is it safe to do business with BRENT HAROLD RHOADS?
We’re not sure. Please research BRENT RHOADS’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:39 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/brent-harold-rhoads-regulus-financial-group-llc/.