RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against Brian Patrick Sugrue
Disclosure #1 for Brian Sugrue
- eventDate: 2/18/2020
- Disclosure Type: Employment Separation After Allegations
- Disclosure Resolution:
- Disclosure Detail :: Firm Name: Allstate Insurance Company
- Termination Type: Voluntary Resignation
- Allegations: ALLEGATIONS OF SUBMITTING INDEXED ANNUITY APPLICATION WITH NON-GENUINE SIGNATURE(S)
- Broker Comment: I am working with AFS to correct this disclosure. AFSu00c2u00bf disclosure is false and entirely without merit. AFS alleges (1) u00c2u00bfIu00c2u00bf (2) u00c2u00bfsubmittedu00c2u00bf an (3) u00c2u00bfapplicationu00c2u00bf that contained non-genuine (4) u00c2u00bfsignatures,u00c2u00bf implying (5) untoward conduct. AFS is wrong on all 5 assertions. (1 & 2) I was not agent of record, received no compensation and agent of recordu00c2u00bfs staff submitted the (3) Amendment to application that contained authentic signatures but allegedly non-genuine (4) initials. (5) I understand the customer wanted and is satisfied with her purchase. For more than 18 years I have maintained an impeccable regulatory and compliance record with zero disclosures.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Brian Patrick Sugrue?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by Brian Patrick Sugrue’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Brian Patrick Sugrue
What is Brian Sugrue’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Brian Patrick Sugrue associated with?
PRUCO SECURITIES, LLC.
Where is Brian Sugrue located?
600 S HIGHWAY 169, ST. LOUIS PARK, MN, 55426-0134
Where can I find more details about Brian Sugrue’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/5685 to read a detailed report for PRUCO SECURITIES, LLC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Brian Patrick Sugrue?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Brian Sugrue?
Is it safe to do business with Brian Patrick Sugrue?
We’re not sure. Please research Brian Sugrue’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:39 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/brian-patrick-sugrue-pruco-securities-llc/.