RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against CHARLES RAY SAMUEL
Disclosure #1 for CHARLES SAMUEL
- Event Date: 6/23/2013
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- criminalCharges :: Charges: INJURY TO CHILD
- Disposition: Deferred Adjudication
- Broker Comment: MY SON HAD BEEN CAUGHT STEALING AND LYING AND AFTER SPEAKING WITH HIM FOR ABOUT AN HOUR I SPANKED HIM ON HIS BACK SIDE. LATER THAT EVENING, MY WIFE CALLED THE POLICE TO OUR HOME AS AN INTERMEDIARY BECAUSE OF A VERBAL DISAGREEMENT WE WERE HAVING. SHE HAD NO IDEA I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR SPANKING OUR SON EARLIER THAT MORNING. OUR FAMILY WAS INITIALLY GOING TO FIGHT THIS CHARGE BROUGHT BY THE STATE OF TEXAS AND TAKE THIS CASE TO TRIAL; HOWEVER, DUE TO OUR FINANCIAL POSITION AND UNDER THE DIRECTION OF OUR ATTORNEY WE OPTED FOR DEFERRED ADJUDICATION. WITH 6 CHILDREN AND 1 ON THE WAY OUR FAMILY NEEDED TO HAVE THIS CASE CLOSED SO THAT WE COULD GET THINGS BACK ON TRACK. THE JUDGE OF THE 262ND COURT SAID SHE WOULD PLACE ME ON DEFERRED ADJUDICATION AND DISMISS THE CHARGES UPON MY FULFILLMENT OF ALL OF MY COMMUNITY SUPERVISION OBLIGATIONS. FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN ACTIVE IN MY COMMUNITY AND I HAVE DONE VARIOUS THINGS TO GIVE BACK. I AM ABLE TO PRESENT YOU WITH SIGNED AFFIDAVITS IF THAT WOULD AID YOU IN ASSESSING ME IN THIS REVIEW.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like CHARLES RAY SAMUEL?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by CHARLES RAY SAMUEL’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About CHARLES RAY SAMUEL
What is CHARLES SAMUEL’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is CHARLES RAY SAMUEL associated with?
AIG CAPITAL SERVICES, INC.
Where is CHARLES SAMUEL located?
21650 OXNARD AVENUE, WOODLAND HILLS, CA, 91367
Where can I find more details about CHARLES SAMUEL’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/13158 to read a detailed report for AIG CAPITAL SERVICES, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against CHARLES RAY SAMUEL?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for CHARLES SAMUEL?
Is it safe to do business with CHARLES RAY SAMUEL?
We’re not sure. Please research CHARLES SAMUEL’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:32 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/charles-ray-samuel-aig-capital-services-inc/.