RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against Christopher Lee Frankel
Disclosure #1 for Christopher Frankel
- eventDate: 12/4/1994
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: criminalCharges :: Charges: 1) ONE COUNT SIMPLE ASSUALT, MISDEMEANOR, GUILTY 2) ONE COUNT THEFT OF SERVICES, MISDEMEANOR, NOT GUILTY PLACED BY THE COURT ON A DEAD DOCKET
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: A) DEAD DOCKET , B) 02/27/1996, C,D,E,& F) $500 FINE, 12 MONTH PROBATION – EARLY TERMINATION ON PAYMENT OF FINE AND ALCOHOL SCREEN, PAYMENT OF RESTITUTION OF $20, G)2/27/1996
- Broker Comment: ON THE EVENING OF 12/4/1994, I WAS AT A NIGHTCLUB AND AS THE EVENING CAME TO A CLOSE I ELECTED TO TAKE A CAB HOME. UPON ARRIVING AT MY RESIDENCE AND EXITING THE CAB THE DRIVER ASKED ME FOR A FARE IN EXCESS OF WHAT I HAD PAID FOR THIS SAME RIDE BEFORE. WHEN I ASKED TO SEE THE METER HE CLEARED IT. AT THIS POINT THE DISPUTE OCCURRED. I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT GOING TO PAY THIS FARE AND PROCEEDED TO ENTER MY RESIDENCE. A FEW MINUTES LATER THE DRIVER CAME TO MY DOOR AND BEGAN POUNDING ON THE GLASS DEMANDING PAYMENT. I OPENED THE DOOR AND THIS IS WHEN THE ALTERCATION IN QUESTION HAPPENED. LATER THAT EVENING THE POLICE CAME TO MY HOME AND ARRESTED ME FOR SIMPLE ASSUALT AND THEFT OF SERVICES. I PLEAD GULITY TO THE SIMPLE ASSUALT CHARGE. THE CHARGE OF THEFT OF SERVICES WAS PLACED ON A DEAD DOCKET AND NOT PURSUED BY THE COURT.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Christopher Lee Frankel?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by Christopher Lee Frankel’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Christopher Lee Frankel
What is Christopher Frankel’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Christopher Lee Frankel associated with?
VISION FINANCIAL MARKETS LLC
Where is Christopher Frankel located?
1025 Crescent Lake Drive North, St Petersburg, FL, 33701
Where can I find more details about Christopher Frankel’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/142271 to read a detailed report for VISION FINANCIAL MARKETS LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Christopher Lee Frankel?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Christopher Frankel?
Is it safe to do business with Christopher Lee Frankel?
We’re not sure. Please research Christopher Frankel’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:42 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/christopher-lee-frankel-vision-financial-markets-llc/.