RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against CLAUDIE ANDREW ARMSTRONG
Disclosure #1 for CLAUDIE ARMSTRONG
- eventDate: 8/31/2005
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENTS POA ALLEGES THAT BETWEEN FEBRUARY 28, 2001 AND AUGUST 31, 2005 FA WITHDREW FUNDS FROM HER MOTHER’S ACCOUNT WITHOUT HER PERMISSION AND MADE AN UNAUTHORIZED TRADE. UPON INITIAL REVIEW IT APPEARS THAT ALL WITHDRAWALS FROM THE ACCOUNT WERE IN THE FORM OF CHECKS WRITTEN BY THE CLIENT, OR REQUIRED MINIMUM DISTRIBUTIONS AUTHORIZED BY HER AND ISSUED TO HER BY THE ANNUITY INSURANCE COMPANY. THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGES CLAIMED ALSO REFLECTS THE DECLINE IN MARKET VALUE OF THE ANNUITY.
- Damage Amount Requested: $41,556.29
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: COMPLAINT IS FULL OF FALSE STATEMENTS TOO NUMEROUS FOR FULL RESPONSE HERE. I’VE NEVER WITHDRAWN FUNDS FROM ACCOUNT OR CONVERTED RECEIPTS, NOR MADE AN UNAUTHORIZED TRADE. ALL WITHDRAWALS WERE PROPERLY AUTHORIZED RMDS FROM THE ANNUITY TO CLIENT OR CLIENT’S ACCOUNT CHECKS BY/TO HER. POA IS LYING ABOUT THE TYCO STOCK TRADE WHICH WAS PROPERLY AUTHORIZED WHEN WE HAD NO POA AND WOULD’VE MORE THAN DOUBLED THE CLIENT’S INVESTMENT, WHICH POA IS UNHAPPY I RECENTLY TOLD HER MOM ABOUT. POA IS UNHAPPY THE VARIABLE ANNUITY DECLINED DURING THE BAD BEAR MARKET IN 2001-2, AN INVESTMENT PROPERLY EXPLAINED, SELECTED AND APPROVED BY HER AS WELL AS HER MOM, AND SUBSEQUENTLY REVIEWED WITH HER, AND ONE WHICH HAS RECOVERED SIGNIFICANTLY SINCE, IS DOWN PARTLY FROM AN UNREINVESTED $16,000 IN RMDS TO HER MOM, AND HAS A PRINCIPAL GUARANTEE FOR HER AND OTHER BENEFICIARIES THEY WOULD NOT HAVE HAD WITH MUTUAL FUNDS TRYING TO GET THE GROWTH THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. THIS COMPLAINT IS TOTALLY FALSE AND UNJUSTIFIED.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like CLAUDIE ANDREW ARMSTRONG?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by CLAUDIE ANDREW ARMSTRONG’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About CLAUDIE ANDREW ARMSTRONG
What is CLAUDIE ARMSTRONG’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is CLAUDIE ANDREW ARMSTRONG associated with?
LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Where is CLAUDIE ARMSTRONG located?
620 GREEN VALLEY RD #306, GREENSBORO, NC, 27408
Where can I find more details about CLAUDIE ARMSTRONG’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6413 to read a detailed report for LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against CLAUDIE ANDREW ARMSTRONG?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for CLAUDIE ARMSTRONG?
Is it safe to do business with CLAUDIE ANDREW ARMSTRONG?
We’re not sure. Please research CLAUDIE ARMSTRONG’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:45 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/claudie-andrew-armstrong-lpl-financial-llc/.