RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against DAKOTA SUNSERI
Disclosure #1 for DAKOTA SUNSERI
- eventDate: 10/5/2009
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENTS ALLEGED THEY WERE INFOMRED THE NUVEEN AUCTION RATE PREFERRED INVESTMENTS THEY PURCHASED IN 2006 WERE LIQUID INVESTMENTS. CLAIMANTS ALLEGET THEY WERE NOT INFORMED BY THE RESPONDENT REGARDING THE POTENTIAL ILLIQUIDITY OF THE AUCTION RATE PREFERRED SECURITIES (ARPS) THEY PURCHASED IN 2005. THE ALLEGE THAT WHEN THE ARPS MARKET DECLINED IN 02/2008, THEY WERE UNABLE TO SELL THE BULK OF THEIR ARPS.
- Damage Amount Requested: $150,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $25,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE FIRM FOUND FULL DISCLOSURE REGARDING THE LIQUIDITY OF THE NUVEEN AUCTION RATE PREFERRED BONDS WAS PROVIDED TO THE CLIENT. AMERIPRISE CHOSE TO SETTLE THIS MATTER IN ORDER TO AVOID THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ARBITRATION.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DAKOTA SUNSERI?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by DAKOTA SUNSERI’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About DAKOTA SUNSERI
What is DAKOTA SUNSERI’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DAKOTA SUNSERI associated with?
WELLS FARGO CLEARING SERVICES, LLC
Where is DAKOTA SUNSERI located?
9665 WILSHIRE BLVD 10TH FL, BEVERLY HILLS, CA, 90212
Where can I find more details about DAKOTA SUNSERI’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/19616 to read a detailed report for WELLS FARGO CLEARING SERVICES, LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DAKOTA SUNSERI?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DAKOTA SUNSERI?
Is it safe to do business with DAKOTA SUNSERI?
We’re not sure. Please research DAKOTA SUNSERI’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:46 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/dakota-sunseri-wells-fargo-clearing-services-llc/.