RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against DANIEL YOU-GONG YEE
Disclosure #1 for DANIEL YEE
- eventDate: 6/16/2021
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: The customer wrote to Pershing, LLC, who initially responded on 6/16/2021 and referred this matter to the firm. The customer’s chief complaint is the inability to liquidate her investment. She also questions the benefit of the investment, which was made in 2013. Records show customer signed numerous documents acknowledging her understanding of the product, its features, including risks such as illiquidity. The customer’s stated objective was Aggressive Income, time-horizon was over 20-years and liquidity did not matter. Firm review indicates the customer made numerous withdrawals since opening the account, depleting all liquid investments in 8-years.
- Damage Amount Requested: $27,561.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DANIEL YOU-GONG YEE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by DANIEL YOU-GONG YEE’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About DANIEL YOU-GONG YEE
What is DANIEL YEE’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DANIEL YOU-GONG YEE associated with?
MONEY CONCEPTS CAPITAL CORP
Where is DANIEL YEE located?
6905 Magnolia Ave, RIVERSIDE, CA, 92506
Where can I find more details about DANIEL YEE’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/12963 to read a detailed report for MONEY CONCEPTS CAPITAL CORP
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DANIEL YOU-GONG YEE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DANIEL YEE?
Is it safe to do business with DANIEL YOU-GONG YEE?
We’re not sure. Please research DANIEL YEE’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:37 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/daniel-you-gong-yee-money-concepts-capital-corp/.