RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against DANNY EDWARD SAWYER
Disclosure #1 for DANNY SAWYER
- eventDate: 1/9/2014
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Award / Judgment
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: breach of contract and warranties; promissory estoppel; violations of Oregon securities statutes and claims under common law
- Damage Amount Requested: $500,000.00
- DisplayAAOLinkIfExists: Y
- arbitrationClaimFiledDetail: 14-00096
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: On February 19, 2015, this matter was settled as to respondent Securities America, Inc. for $18,000. Mr. Sawyer contributed $14,868.42 to this settlement. On March 24, 2015, an arbitration panel found Mr. Sawyer’s prior firm liable for compensatory damages of $476,583 plus interest until paid in full to claimants. Representative’s comments: Regarding Valic Financial Advisors (VFA) arbitration award, I do oppose the ruling and served the clients well while employed with VFA through October 2008 and successively from March 2009 thorugh 2013 while affiliated with SAI.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DANNY EDWARD SAWYER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by DANNY EDWARD SAWYER’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About DANNY EDWARD SAWYER
What is DANNY SAWYER’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DANNY EDWARD SAWYER associated with?
SECURITIES AMERICA, INC.
Where is DANNY SAWYER located?
1718 AXTELL DR, GRANTS PASS, OR, 97527-4759
Where can I find more details about DANNY SAWYER’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/10205 to read a detailed report for SECURITIES AMERICA, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DANNY EDWARD SAWYER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DANNY SAWYER?
Is it safe to do business with DANNY EDWARD SAWYER?
We’re not sure. Please research DANNY SAWYER’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:33 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/danny-edward-sawyer-securities-america-inc/.