RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against DAVID FREDERICK BRAUTI
Disclosure #1 for DAVID BRAUTI
- eventDate: 3/16/2006
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA: HPD#06-71
- DocketNumberAAO: 06-71
- Initiated By: NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE DIVISION OF ENFORCEMENT
- Allegations: **3/16/06**STIPULATION AND CONSENT FILED BY DIVISION OF ENFORCEMENT OF NYSE REGULATION, INC. AND PENDING CONSENTED TO FINDINGS:WITHOUT ADMITTING OR DENYING GUILT, BRAUTI CONSENT TO FINDINGS THAT HE: 1.VIOLATED NYSE RULE 408(A) BECAUSE THEY EXERCISED DISCRETIONARY POWER IN THE ACCOUNTS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION OF THE CUSTOMERS. 2.VIOLATED NYSE RULE 408(B) BECAUSE THEY EXERCISED DISCRETIONARY POWER IN THE ACCOUNTS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER WITHOUT FIRST NOTIFYING AND OBTAINING THE APPROVAL OF ANOTHER PERSON DELEGATED UNDER NYSE RULE 342(B)(1) WITH AUTHORITY TO APPROVE THE HANDLING OF SUCH ACCOUNTS. STIPULATED SANCTION: THE IMPOSITION BY THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE LLC ( YSE) OF:A CENSURE AND FINE OF $15,000 FOR BRAUTI.
- Resolution: Decision
- SanctionDetails :: Sanctions: Monetary/Fine
- SanctionDetails :: Amount: $15,000.00 Sanctions: Censure
- Sanction Details: **5/31/06**DECISION ISSUED (HPD 06-71) 1.VIOLATED NYSE RULE 408(A) BY EXERCISING DISCRETIONARY POWER IN CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION OF CUSTOMERS; AND 2.VIOLATED NYSE RULE 408(B) BY EXERCISING DISCRETIONARY POWER IN CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS WITHOUT FIRST NOTIFYING AND OBTAINING APPROVAL OF ANOTHER PERSON DELEGATED UNDER NYSE RULE 342(B)(1) WITH AUTHORITY TO APPROVE HANDLING OF SUCH ACCOUNTS. PENALTY:CENSURE AND $15,000 FINE
- Broker Comment: THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR HAS EXCELLENT RELATIONSHIPS WITH HIS CLIENTS, MANY OF WHOM HAVE WRITTEN LETTERS OF PRAISE FOR INVESTMENT ADVICE PROVIDED TO THEM.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DAVID FREDERICK BRAUTI?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by DAVID FREDERICK BRAUTI’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About DAVID FREDERICK BRAUTI
What is DAVID BRAUTI’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DAVID FREDERICK BRAUTI associated with?
UBS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.
Where is DAVID BRAUTI located?
805 SOUTHWEST BROADWAY, PORTLAND, OR, 97205
Where can I find more details about DAVID BRAUTI’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/8174 to read a detailed report for UBS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DAVID FREDERICK BRAUTI?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DAVID BRAUTI?
Is it safe to do business with DAVID FREDERICK BRAUTI?
We’re not sure. Please research DAVID BRAUTI’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:32 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/david-frederick-brauti-ubs-financial-services-inc/.