RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against EDWARD FRANCIS HAYDE
Disclosure #1 for EDWARD HAYDE
- eventDate: 8/6/2001
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENTS ALLEGE THAT I GAVE THEM BAD INVESTMENT ADVICE AND RECOMMENDED INVESTMENTS UNSUITABLE TO THEM BASED ON THEIR INVESTMENT GOALS AND RISK TOLERANCE. THE CLIENTS CLAIM TO HAVE LOST A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT WITHIN THEIR PORTFOLIO DUE TO MY ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS.
- Damage Amount Requested: $11,800.00
- Settlement Amount: $6,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: MY COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT REVIEWED THIS MATTER AND FOUND THAT ALTHOUGH THE CLIENTS SIGNED THE INVESTMENT APPLICATIONS INDICATING THEY RECEIVED FULL DISCLOSURE AND PROSPECTUSES FOR THEIR INVESTMENTS, MY CLIENT FILE WAS LACKING PROPER DOCUMENTATION TO REFUTE THE CLIENTS’ CLAIMS THAT THEY DID NOT RECEIVE FULL DISCLOSURE OR PROSPECTUSES. ALTHOUGH THE CLIENTS RECEIVED CONFIRMATIONS AND STATEMENTS OF THEIR ACCOUNTS, THE COMPANY OFFERED TO REIMBURSE THE CLIENTS FOR ONE-HALF OF THE LOSSES THEY INCURRED IN THEIR ACCOUNTS. THE CLIENTS ACCEPTED THE OFFER.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like EDWARD FRANCIS HAYDE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by EDWARD FRANCIS HAYDE’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About EDWARD FRANCIS HAYDE
What is EDWARD HAYDE’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is EDWARD FRANCIS HAYDE associated with?
CETERA ADVISORS LLC
Where is EDWARD HAYDE located?
30 WATER ST STE 203A, BLOCK ISLAND, RI, 2807
Where can I find more details about EDWARD HAYDE’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/10299 to read a detailed report for CETERA ADVISORS LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against EDWARD FRANCIS HAYDE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for EDWARD HAYDE?
Is it safe to do business with EDWARD FRANCIS HAYDE?
We’re not sure. Please research EDWARD HAYDE’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:38 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/edward-francis-hayde-cetera-advisors-llc/.