RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against EUGENE SAMUEL SPITZER
Disclosure #1 for EUGENE SPITZER
- Event Date: 9/28/2010
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Settled
- Allegations: PLAINTIFF, THE DAUGHTER OF THE DECEASED, CLAIMS THAT HER BROTHER, BROKER EUGENE SPITZER, EXERCISED UNDUE INFLUENCE OVER HIS MOTHER, INCLUDING HAVING HER MAKE CHANGES TO HER TRUST AND GRANTING HIM POWER OF ATTORNEY SO AS TO DEPRIVE HER OF HER INHERITANCE UPON HER MOTHER’S DEATH. PLAINTIFF SPECIFICALLY CLAIMS THAT BEGINNING IN 2008 EDWARD JONES FAILED TO PROPERLY TRAIN OR SUPERVISE EUGENE SPITZER, FAILED TO RECOGNIZE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST, BREACHED ITS FIDUCIARY DUTY TO [CUSTOMER, WAS NEGLIGENT, COMMITTED FRAUD. (AMOUNT CLAIMED: $1,000,000 PLUS ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS.)
- Damage Amount Requested: $1,000,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $450,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: SETTLED, EDWARD JONES CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO SETTLEMENT. EDWARD JONES BROKER AND CO-DEFENDANT, EUGENE SPITZER RELEASES TO CLAIMANT, HIS SISTER, THE SUM OF $450,000, WHICH REPRESENTS FUNDS FROM ESTATE OF MOTHER, AS WELL AS ATTORNEY FEES AND CERTAIN OTHER SECURITIES.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like EUGENE SAMUEL SPITZER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by EUGENE SAMUEL SPITZER’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About EUGENE SAMUEL SPITZER
What is EUGENE SPITZER’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is EUGENE SAMUEL SPITZER associated with?
LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Where is EUGENE SPITZER located?
461 FROM RD, 3RD FL, STE 385, PARAMUS, NJ, 07652-3524
Where can I find more details about EUGENE SPITZER’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6413 to read a detailed report for LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against EUGENE SAMUEL SPITZER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for EUGENE SPITZER?
Is it safe to do business with EUGENE SAMUEL SPITZER?
We’re not sure. Please research EUGENE SPITZER’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/eugene-samuel-spitzer-lpl-financial-llc/.