RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against GABRIEL MARTIN ANTUNA
Disclosure #1 for GABRIEL ANTUNA
- eventDate: 7/17/2017
- Disclosure Type: Employment Separation After Allegations
- Disclosure Resolution:
- Disclosure Detail :: Firm Name: ANDRREW GARRETT
- Termination Type: Discharged
- Allegations: Mr. Antuna told another registered representative at the firm to delete evidence relating to a pending proceeding. Mr. Antuna also told the same representative to omit relevant information from an affidavit that representative was preparing for a pending proceeding. In addition, Mr. Antuna, while employed at the firm, solicited a registered representative to leave the firm and join another representative of another firm. Mr. Antuna contacted Andrew Garrett clients in states where he is not registered
- Broker Comment: The allegations in the U-5 form filed by Andrew Garrett Inc. in the termination explanation section are all false and defamatory. I am contesting such allegations through the appropriate FINRA procedure. I was terminated without cause. Andrew Garrett Inc. submitted the false allegations in the U-5 form merely to delay my registrations with various state licensing boards in order to buy time for Andrew Garrett Inc. to solicit my accounts and to try to keep them there before I get fully licensed at my new company. I am confident that the allegations will be stricken from the U-5 form once the FINRA procedure to remove such false allegations is complete.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like GABRIEL MARTIN ANTUNA?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by GABRIEL MARTIN ANTUNA’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About GABRIEL MARTIN ANTUNA
What is GABRIEL ANTUNA’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is GABRIEL MARTIN ANTUNA associated with?
NEWBRIDGE SECURITIES CORPORATION
Where is GABRIEL ANTUNA located?
1200 NORTH FEDERAL HIGHWAY, BOCA RATON, FL, 33432
Where can I find more details about GABRIEL ANTUNA’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/104065 to read a detailed report for NEWBRIDGE SECURITIES CORPORATION
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against GABRIEL MARTIN ANTUNA?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for GABRIEL ANTUNA?
Is it safe to do business with GABRIEL MARTIN ANTUNA?
We’re not sure. Please research GABRIEL ANTUNA’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:52 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/gabriel-martin-antuna-newbridge-securities-corporation/.