RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against GILIANE V CANNAVO
Disclosure #1 for GILIANE CANNAVO
- eventDate: 4/4/2002
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMERS ALLEGE THAT THEY WERE NOT PROVIDED FULL DISCLOSURE OF RISK REGARDING CREDIT RATING HISTORY AND COMPANY STOCK TRADING HISTORY IN CONNECTION WITH PURCHASE OF 105 ENRON CORP. DEBENTURES PURCHASED ON 11-06-2001.
- Damage Amount Requested: $85,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE CUSTOMER WAS PRESENTED WITH THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE REGARDING ENRON AND WAS FULLY APPRISED OF THE INVESTMENT GRADE RATING AND THE RISK INVOLVED IN A BOND ISSUE WITH A HIGH YIELD. THE INVESTMENT WAS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CUSTOMER’S STATED OBJECTIVES. THE CUSTOMER HAS OVER 30 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE BUYING AND SELLING BONDS AND MADE AN INFORMED DECISION TO PURCHASE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like GILIANE V CANNAVO?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by GILIANE V CANNAVO’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About GILIANE V CANNAVO
What is GILIANE CANNAVO’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is GILIANE V CANNAVO associated with?
Where is GILIANE CANNAVO located?
1200 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL, 33324
Where can I find more details about GILIANE CANNAVO’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/149777 to read a detailed report for MORGAN STANLEY
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against GILIANE V CANNAVO?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for GILIANE CANNAVO?
Is it safe to do business with GILIANE V CANNAVO?
We’re not sure. Please research GILIANE CANNAVO’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:41 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/giliane-v-cannavo-morgan-stanley/.