RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against GREGORY DAVID GIBSON
Disclosure #1 for GREGORY GIBSON
- eventDate: 11/19/2000
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: criminalCharges :: Charges: 1.PETTY THEFT-MISDEMEANOR 2.RESISTING ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE-MISDEMEANOR
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: ORDER OF NO INFORMATION FILED ON DECEMBER 8,2000 AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF MISDEMEANOR DIVERSION PROGRAM. ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED PERMANATLY.
- Broker Comment: ON SATURDAY EVENING,NOVEMBER 18,2000 ,VISA WAS GIVING AWAY FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLE T-SHIRTS FOR SIGNING UP FOR THEIR CREDIT CARD. I FILLED IN APPLICATION AND TOOK T-SHIRT FROM TABLE.VISA REPRESENTATIVE AT TABLE WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH MY APPLICATION AND SENT POLICE AFTER ME FOR NOT RETURNING T-SHIRT. I ARGUED WITH THE POLICE OFFICER BECAUSE HE DEMANDED THAT I SIGN AN NTA(NOTICE TO APPEAR IN COURT).I REQUESTED TO GIVE THE T-SHIRT BACK TO THE VISA REP. INSTEAD OF HAVING TO DRIVE BACK TO TALLAHASSEE FOR COURT. THE POLICE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT WAS NOT AN OPTION. I ASKED AGAIN IF I COULD DO THIS AND I WAS ARRESTED FOR MAKING THIS ARGUMENT AND NOT SIGNING THE NTA
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like GREGORY DAVID GIBSON?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by GREGORY DAVID GIBSON’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About GREGORY DAVID GIBSON
What is GREGORY GIBSON’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is GREGORY DAVID GIBSON associated with?
CAMBRIDGE INVESTMENT RESEARCH, INC.
Where is GREGORY GIBSON located?
3800 S TAMIAMI TRAIL STE 327, SARASOTA, FL, 34239
Where can I find more details about GREGORY GIBSON’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/39543 to read a detailed report for CAMBRIDGE INVESTMENT RESEARCH, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against GREGORY DAVID GIBSON?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for GREGORY GIBSON?
Is it safe to do business with GREGORY DAVID GIBSON?
We’re not sure. Please research GREGORY GIBSON’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:37 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/gregory-david-gibson-cambridge-investment-research-inc/.