RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against James Clyde Aycock
Disclosure #1 for James Aycock
- eventDate: 2/3/2009
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENT ALLEGES THAT MR. AYCOCK INVESTED HER IRA ROLLOVER FUNDS INTO THE TIAA-CREF LIFECYCLE 2015 MUTUAL FUND INSTEAD OF TIAA TRADITIONAL, A FIXED ANNUITY. THE ALLEGED TRANSACTION OCCURRED IN OCTOBER 2008.
- Damage Amount Requested: $26,045.00
- Settlement Amount: $27,490.26
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: MR. AYCOCK WAS NOT AT FAULT AS HE ADVISED THE CLIENT ON HER UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS PENSION PLAN ROLLOVER OPTIONS. THE CLIENT DID NOT SIGN THE SIGNATURE BOX ON HER ENROLLMENT APPLICATION, SO HER ROLLOVER SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PROCESSED BY THE OPERATIONS AREA OR INVESTED IN THE TIAA-CREF LIFECYCLE 2015 FUND. THE SETTLEMENT WAS TO RETURN THE CLIENTS TOTAL AMOUNT OF HER ROLLOVER BACK TO HER PREVIOUS CARRIER. IT WAS NOT FOR WRONGDOING ON THE PART OF MR. AYCOCK.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like James Clyde Aycock?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by James Clyde Aycock’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About James Clyde Aycock
What is James Aycock’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is James Clyde Aycock associated with?
LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Where is James Aycock located?
1055 LPL WAY, FORT MILL, SC, 29715
Where can I find more details about James Aycock’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6413 to read a detailed report for LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against James Clyde Aycock?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for James Aycock?
Is it safe to do business with James Clyde Aycock?
We’re not sure. Please research James Aycock’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:41 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/james-clyde-aycock-lpl-financial-llc/.