RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JAMIE DESEAN GRANT
Disclosure #1 for JAMIE GRANT
- eventDate: 5/14/2012
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLAIMANT ALLEGES RESPONDENTS SET UP THEIR ACCOUNTS WITH AN INACCURATE RISK TOLERANCE THAT WAS TOO AGGRESSIVE AND UNSUITABLE FOR THEIR SITUATION. CLAIMANTS FURTHER ALLEGE THEY REQUESTED THAT THE ACCOUNTS BE INVESTED MORE CONSERVATIVELY AND RESPONDENTS DID NOT MAKE THE REQUESTED CHANGES. AS A RESULT, CLAIMANTS SUFFERED DAMAGES AND REQUEST $32,000 IN COMPENSATORY DAMAGES AND $7,200 IN PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- Damage Amount Requested: $32,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $9,736.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: AMERIPRISE CHOSE TO SETTLE THIS MATTER FOR $9,736 IN ORDER TO AVOID THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH FINRA ARBITRATION. I AM ONE OF THREE BROKERS NAMED IN THIS COMPLAINT. I DID NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS CUSTOMER. I WAS ONLY ASSIGNED TO SERVICE HIS ACCOUNT AFTER ANOTHER BROKER LEFT THE FIRM. I ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT HIM AFTER HIS ACCOUNT WAS ASSIGNED TO ME, BUT HE DID NOT RESPOND TO MY LETTERS OR PHONE CALLS. I NEVER EXECUTED ANY TRANSACTIONS FOR HIM, AND NEVER GAVE HIM FINANCIAL ADVICE. ALL OF THE ALLEGATIONS MADE IN THE COMPLAINT WERE RELATED TO INVESTMENTS MADE BEFORE I WAS ASSIGNED TO HIS ACCOUNT. THE ONLY REASON THIS COMPLAINT APPEARS ON MY RECORD IS BECAUSE I WAS NAMED IN THE COMPLAINT, AND FINRA REGULATIONS REQUIRE IT TO BE REPORTED FOR EVERYONE NAMED IN THE COMPLAINT. THERE WAS NO WRONGDOING OR MISCONDUCT ON MY PART.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JAMIE DESEAN GRANT?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JAMIE DESEAN GRANT’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About JAMIE DESEAN GRANT
What is JAMIE GRANT’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JAMIE DESEAN GRANT associated with?
LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Where is JAMIE GRANT located?
505 MAIN STREET, SUITE 500; OFFICE 05-101, FORT WORTH, TX, 76102
Where can I find more details about JAMIE GRANT’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6413 to read a detailed report for LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JAMIE DESEAN GRANT?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JAMIE GRANT?
Is it safe to do business with JAMIE DESEAN GRANT?
We’re not sure. Please research JAMIE GRANT’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/jamie-desean-grant-lpl-financial-llc/.