RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against Jason Matthew OConnor
Disclosure #1 for Jason OConnor
- Event Date: 2/20/2001
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- criminalCharges :: Charges: CRIMINAL POSSESSION OF A COTROLLED SUBSTANCE IN THE FOURTH DEGREE
- Disposition: Amended
- Amended Charges: CRIMINAL POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE IN THE SEVENTH DEGREE
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Pled guilty
- Broker Comment: THIS WAS A REGRETTABLE MISTAKE MADE WHILE IN COLLEGE. I SUCCESSFULLY SATISFIED MY COURT OBLIGATION. I BEGAN WORKING IN MARCH OF 2002 PRIOR TO FINAL DISPOSITION AS AN ACCOUNTANT. I WAS RELEASED FROM MY PROBATION OBLIGATION PRIOR TO THE FULL THREE YEARS FOR EXEMPLARY BEHAVIOR. I HAVE HAD NO ISSUE CRIMINAL OR OTHERWISE WITH ANY REGULATORY AGENCY SINCE. I’VE BEEN EMPLOYED FULL TIME SINCE MARCH OF 2002 AND ONLY WISH TO CONTINUE TO BE A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTOR TO SOCIETY.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Jason Matthew OConnor?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by Jason Matthew OConnor’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Jason Matthew OConnor
What is Jason OConnor’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Jason Matthew OConnor associated with?
T. ROWE PRICE INVESTMENT SERVICES, INC.
Where is Jason OConnor located?
FINANCIAL CENTER TWO, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, 80920
Where can I find more details about Jason OConnor’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/8348 to read a detailed report for T. ROWE PRICE INVESTMENT SERVICES, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Jason Matthew OConnor?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Jason OConnor?
Is it safe to do business with Jason Matthew OConnor?
We’re not sure. Please research Jason OConnor’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:35 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/jason-matthew-oconnor-t-rowe-price-investment-services-inc/.