RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JEFFREY ROBERT LAVIN
Disclosure #1 for JEFFREY LAVIN
- eventDate: 10/21/2020
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMERS ALLEGE THAT BETWEEN 2010 AND 2013 REPRESENTATIVE MADE INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS IN NON-TRADED REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS AND OTHER HIGH RISK INVESTMENTS UNSUITABLE FOR CUSTOMERS’ INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES.
- Damage Amount Requested: $100,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $14,999.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: REP WAS NOT ASKED AND DID NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SETTLEMENT BETWEEN THE CLIENT AND NPC. THE STATEMENT OF CLAIM WAS APPARENTLY SERVED ON NATIONAL PLANNING CORPORATION ON 10/21/20 BUT THE REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT RECEIVE NOTICE UNTIL 11/23/20. I DENY ANY WRONGDOING WITH RESPECT TO THE HANDLING OF THIS CLIENT’S ACCOUNT AND SPECIFICALLY STATE THAT ALL OF MY INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS WERE SUITABLE GIVEN THE CLIENT’S INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, LIQUID NET WORTH, AND SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE. I WILL CONTINUE TO ASSIST IN DEFENDING AGAINST THIS MERITLESS CLAIM.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JEFFREY ROBERT LAVIN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JEFFREY ROBERT LAVIN’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About JEFFREY ROBERT LAVIN
What is JEFFREY LAVIN’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JEFFREY ROBERT LAVIN associated with?
LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Where is JEFFREY LAVIN located?
1025 W 190TH ST STE 120, GARDENA, CA, 90248
Where can I find more details about JEFFREY LAVIN’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6413 to read a detailed report for LPL FINANCIAL LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JEFFREY ROBERT LAVIN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JEFFREY LAVIN?
Is it safe to do business with JEFFREY ROBERT LAVIN?
We’re not sure. Please research JEFFREY LAVIN’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:41 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/jeffrey-robert-lavin-lpl-financial-llc/.