RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JOHN BRIAN BUSACCA
Disclosure #1 for JOHN BUSACCA
- eventDate: 8/13/2007
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA: E072005017201
- DocketNumberAAO: 072005017201
- Initiated By: FINRA
- Allegations: NASD RULES 1022(A), 2110, 3010: FROM ABOUT APRIL 2003 THROUGH ABOUT FEBRUARY 2005, BUSACCA, ACTING ON BEHALF OF HIS MEMBER FIRM, FAILED TO REASONABLY SUPERVISE THE FIRM’S OPERATIONS SYSTEM CONVERSION AND ITS OPERATIONS ACTIVITIES TO DETECT AND/OR PREVENT CERTAIN VIOLATIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INACCURATE BOX COUNTS, MAINTAINING ACCURATE SECURITIES POSITION RECORDS, INITIATING BUY-IN PROCEDURES, LIQUIDATING IN A TIMELY MANNER UNPAID-FOR CUSTOMER SECURITIES POSITIONS IN CASH ACCOUNTS IN VIOLATION OF REGULATION T AND MAINTAINING MARGIN REQUIREMENTS AS PRESCRIBED BY NASD RULE 2520, MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRONIC CORRESPONDENCE, AND COMPLYING WITH THE ACCOUNT VALIDATION AND TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS. FROM ABOUT JULY 8, 2004, UNTIL ABOUT FEBRUARY 20, 2005, BUSACCA, ACTING ON BEHALF OF HIS MEMBER FIRM, EMPLOYED AND DESIGNATED ON SCHEDULE A OF FORM BD A CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER, WHO WAS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE FIRM IN ANY CAPACITY, AS A GENERAL SECURITIES PRINCIPAL.
- Resolution: Decision
- SanctionDetails :: Sanctions: Civil and Administrative Penalty(ies)/Fine(s)
- SanctionDetails :: Amount: $30,000.00 Sanctions: Monetary Penalty other than Fines
- SanctionDetails :: Amount: $2,078.60 Sanctions: Suspension
- SanctionDetails :: Registration Capacities Affected: ANY PRINCIPAL CAPACITY
- Duration: SIX MONTHS
- Start Date: 4/16/2012
- End Date: 10/15/2012
- Regulator Statement: HEARING PANEL DECISION RENDERED JANUARY 16, 2009 WHEREIN BUSACCA IS SUSPENDED IN ALL PRINCIPAL CAPACITIES FOR SIX MONTHS AND FINED $25,000 FOR FAILING TO EXERCISE REASONABLE SUPERVISION AND FINED $5,000 FOR PERMITTING HIS FIRM TO EMPLOY AN UNREGISTERED CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER. BUSACCA IS ORDERED TO PAY $2,078.60 IN COSTS. APPEALED TO THE NAC ON FEBRUARY 11, 2009. NAC DECISION RENDERED DECEMBER 16, 2009, WHEREIN THE FINDINGS MADE ARE AFFIRMED AND THE SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE HEARING PANEL ARE HELD THEREFORE, RESPONDENT IS FINED $25,000 FOR HIS SUPERVISORY VIOLATION, FINED $5,000 FOR HIS REGISTRATION VIOLATION, ORDERED TO PAY COSTS OF $2,078.60, AND SUSPENDED IN ALL PRINCIPAL CAPACITIES FOR SIX MONTHS. APPEALED TO THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC)ON JANUARY 11, 2010. ON NOVEMBER 12, 2010, THE SEC ISSUED AN ORDER THAT SUSTAINED FINRA’S DISCIPLINARY ACTION. ON DECEMBER 23, 2010, BUSACCA APPEALED THE SEC’S ORDER TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE ELEVENTH CIRCUIT. DECEMBER 28, 2011- THE U.S. COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE ELEVENTH CIRCUIT DENIED BUSACCA’S PETITION FOR REVIEW OF THE SEC DECISION. THE SUSPENSION IS IN EFFECT FROM APRIL 16, 2012 THROUGH OCTOBER 15, 2012.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOHN BRIAN BUSACCA?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JOHN BRIAN BUSACCA’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About JOHN BRIAN BUSACCA
What is JOHN BUSACCA’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOHN BRIAN BUSACCA associated with?
SCOTTSDALE CAPITAL ADVISORS CORP
Where is JOHN BUSACCA located?
6645 Vineland Rd , Orlando, FL, 32819
Where can I find more details about JOHN BUSACCA’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/118786 to read a detailed report for SCOTTSDALE CAPITAL ADVISORS CORP
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOHN BRIAN BUSACCA?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOHN BUSACCA?
Is it safe to do business with JOHN BRIAN BUSACCA?
We’re not sure. Please research JOHN BUSACCA’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:42 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/john-brian-busacca-scottsdale-capital-advisors-corp/.