RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JOHN BRUCE STEURER
Disclosure #1 for JOHN STEURER
- eventDate: 7/2/1993
- Disclosure Type: Employment Separation After Allegations
- Disclosure Resolution:
- Disclosure Detail :: Firm Name: EDWARD D. JONES & CO., L.P.
- Termination Type: Permitted to Resign
- Allegations: N/A VIOLATION OF FIRM POLICY REGARDING REG T EXTENSIONS FOR BROKERS
- Broker Comment: TERMINATION BY PREVIOUS FIRM BROKER PURCHASED 100 SHARES OF ANDREA ELECTRONICS (AND) AT $50.00 PER SHARE. ONE DAY PRIOR TO SETTLEMENT DATE FIRM ASKED BROKER VIA WIRE IF HE WANTED AN EXTENSION. BROKER RESPONDED AFFIRMATIVELY VIA WIRE. ONE DAY AFTER SETTLEMENT DATE, FIRM NOTIFIED BROKER THAT AN EXTENSION WAS NOT AVAILABLE IN EMPLOYEE ACCOUNTS AND TRADE WAS SOLD OUT IMMEDIATELY AT A $1,400.00 LOSS. BROKER DEPOSITED FUNDS TO COVER LOSS. IN ADDITION, BROKER DEPOSITED A CHECK FOR $500.00 IN MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT THE WEEK PRIOR TO ABOVE REFERENCED INCIDENT WHICH WAS RETURNED FOR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOHN BRUCE STEURER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JOHN BRUCE STEURER’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About JOHN BRUCE STEURER
What is JOHN STEURER’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOHN BRUCE STEURER associated with?
AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC
Where is JOHN STEURER located?
7733 Forsyth Blvd Ste 950, Clayton, MO, 63105
Where can I find more details about JOHN STEURER’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6363 to read a detailed report for AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOHN BRUCE STEURER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOHN STEURER?
Is it safe to do business with JOHN BRUCE STEURER?
We’re not sure. Please research JOHN STEURER’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:39 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/john-bruce-steurer-ameriprise-financial-services-llc/.