RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JOHN DAVID BUTLER
Disclosure #1 for JOHN BUTLER
- eventDate: 6/26/2003
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENT ALLEGED SHE RECEIVED POOR ADVICE REGARDING HER PURCHASE OF A VARIABLE UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE POLICY. FURTHER, SHE ALLEGED SHE WAS COMFORTABLE WITH MODERATE RISK AND RECENTLY LEARNED THE VARIABLE SUBACCOUNTS INSIDE HER INSURANCE POLICY WERE CONSIDERED HIGH RISK.
- Damage Amount Requested: $83,945.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE FIRM FOUND I PROVIDED FULL DISCLOSURE OF THE INSURANCE REPLACEMENT AS EVIDENCED BY THE CLIENT’S SIGNATURE ON THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK AND RECEIPT OF THE POLICY AND PROSPECTUS. THE REPLACEMENT WAS SUITABLE GIVEN THE LOWER COST OF INSURANCE ON THE NEW POLICY. FURTHER, THE VARIABLE SUBACCOUNTS WERE SUITABLE GIVEN THE CLIENT’S STATED AGGRESSIVE RISK TOLERANCE ON THE APPLICATION. ONLY AFTER THE MARKET DECLINE DID THE CLIENT ALLEGE SHE WAS A CONSERVATIVE INVESTOR. THE FIRM DECLINED THE CLIENT’T REQUEST FOR A REFUND OF PREMIUMS PAID.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOHN DAVID BUTLER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JOHN DAVID BUTLER’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About JOHN DAVID BUTLER
What is JOHN BUTLER’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOHN DAVID BUTLER associated with?
VALIC FINANCIAL ADVISORS, INC.
Where is JOHN BUTLER located?
12312 OLIVE BOULEVARD, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63141
Where can I find more details about JOHN BUTLER’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/42803 to read a detailed report for VALIC FINANCIAL ADVISORS, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOHN DAVID BUTLER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOHN BUTLER?
Is it safe to do business with JOHN DAVID BUTLER?
We’re not sure. Please research JOHN BUTLER’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:42 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/john-david-butler-valic-financial-advisors-inc/.