RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JOHN MICHAEL SKLENCAR
Disclosure #1 for JOHN SKLENCAR
- eventDate: 8/20/2019
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: it is alleged that risks of two specific investments were not adequately disclosed and that the investments were not suitable
- Damage Amount Requested: $224,067.00
- Settlement Amount: $90,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: This claim stemmed from misinformation and the fact that Claimant redeemed his subsequent REIT Investment against my advice and prior to it’s exit strategy occurring. As a result, Claimant incurred pre-mature penalties and did not realized the full potential of this real estate investment. This Investments at issue was a very modest part of overall portfolio. While investments at issue did not perform as was hoped, the balance of the portfolio, which is disregarded in the claim, has performed admirably and resulted in meaningful overall profit. This is a cherry-picking claim. Client is well-educated (post-grad), astute, sophisticated, accredited investor with extensive family ties to the financial services industry. Client generated double-digit returns on a similar initial investment vehicle to the ones at issue and only complains with the unfavorable performance of the subsequent investment. I was not a party to this case and had no control over the defense. My broker-dealer was the named respondent, and defensed the case and decided to settle with no financial contribution by me. I wish the matter would have proceeded to hearing where I am confident the arbitration panel would ultimately have dismissed the claim.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOHN MICHAEL SKLENCAR?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JOHN MICHAEL SKLENCAR’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About JOHN MICHAEL SKLENCAR
What is JOHN SKLENCAR’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOHN MICHAEL SKLENCAR associated with?
FSC SECURITIES CORPORATION
Where is JOHN SKLENCAR located?
600 WEST GERMANTOWN PIKE, PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA, 19462
Where can I find more details about JOHN SKLENCAR’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/7461 to read a detailed report for FSC SECURITIES CORPORATION
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOHN MICHAEL SKLENCAR?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOHN SKLENCAR?
Is it safe to do business with JOHN MICHAEL SKLENCAR?
We’re not sure. Please research JOHN SKLENCAR’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:43 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/john-michael-sklencar-fsc-securities-corporation/.