RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JONATHAN JOSEPH SPACHER
Disclosure #1 for JONATHAN SPACHER
- eventDate: 12/1/1995
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA:
- Initiated By: STATE OF NEW YORK INSURANCE DEPARTMENT ( Y STATE DOI)
- Allegations: FAILURE TO MAINTAIN NEW STATE INSURANCE LICENSE WHILE RECEIVING INCOME BASED UPON SALES PRODUCTION.
- Resolution: Stipulation and Consent
- SanctionDetails :: Sanctions: Monetary/Fine
- SanctionDetails :: Amount: $3,000.00
- Sanction Details: THE NY STATE DOI IMPOSED A $3,000 FINE AS PART OF A STIPULATION AGREEMENT, IN WHICH I AGREED TO TAKE ALL STEPS NECESSARY TO PREVENT THE RECURRENCE OF SIMILAR VIOLATIONS.
- Broker Comment: NEW YORK LIFE REQUIRED ME TO BECOME THE MANAGING PARTNER OF THE ROCHESTER GENERAL OFFICE EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 1994. NEW YORK LIFE GAVE ME TWO WEEKS NOTICE. DURING THE TWO WEEKS, I CONTACTED THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE ABOUT LICENSING REQUIREMENTS BECAUSE I WAS COMING FROM PENNSYLVANIA. NYSDOI INDICATED THAT BECAUSE I WAS A CLU, I ONLY HAD TO TAKE AND PASS THE NY STATE LAW PORTION OF THE TEST. NYSDOI ALSO INFORMED ME THAT I HAD SIX MONTHS IN WHICH TO PASS THE LAW PORTION OF THE TEST. I PROCURED MY NY STATE INSURANCE LICENSE WITHIN THE REQUIRED TIME. I DID WHAT THE NYSDOI INSTRUCTED ME TO DO AND THEN THEY FINED ME.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JONATHAN JOSEPH SPACHER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JONATHAN JOSEPH SPACHER’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About JONATHAN JOSEPH SPACHER
What is JONATHAN SPACHER’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JONATHAN JOSEPH SPACHER associated with?
NYLIFE SECURITIES LLC
Where is JONATHAN SPACHER located?
NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, FAIRPORT, NY, 14450-4276
Where can I find more details about JONATHAN SPACHER’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/5167 to read a detailed report for NYLIFE SECURITIES LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JONATHAN JOSEPH SPACHER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JONATHAN SPACHER?
Is it safe to do business with JONATHAN JOSEPH SPACHER?
We’re not sure. Please research JONATHAN SPACHER’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:32 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/jonathan-joseph-spacher-nylife-securities-llc/.