RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against KEVIN MICHAEL WALL
Disclosure #1 for KEVIN WALL
- eventDate: 10/15/2002
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENT ALLEGED THAT HE INSTRUCTED ME TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS ON JULY 16, 2002. AND THE TRANSACTIONS WERE NOT PROCESSED UNTIL JULY 22, 2002. AS A RESULT, THE CLIENT ALLEGES HE LOST $7600.00.
- Damage Amount Requested: $7,600.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE COMPANY REVIEW FOUND THAT AFTER THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON JULY 16, I RECEIVED ONE SIGNED, WRITTEN TRANSACTION REQUEST VIA FAX TO LIQUIDATE THE CLIENT’S NEW DIMENSION FUND AND THE REQUEST WAS PROCESSED PROMPTLY. THIS WAS THE ONLY SIGNED, WRITTEN REQUEST I RECEIVED FROM THE CLIENTS REQUESTING A TRANSACTION ON THIS DATE. THE COMPANY DENIED THE CLIENTS’ REQUEST FOR COMPENSATORY DAMAGES.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like KEVIN MICHAEL WALL?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by KEVIN MICHAEL WALL’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About KEVIN MICHAEL WALL
What is KEVIN WALL’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is KEVIN MICHAEL WALL associated with?
WELLS FARGO CLEARING SERVICES, LLC
Where is KEVIN WALL located?
3625 HORIZON BLVD, TREVOSE, PA, 19053
Where can I find more details about KEVIN WALL’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/19616 to read a detailed report for WELLS FARGO CLEARING SERVICES, LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against KEVIN MICHAEL WALL?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for KEVIN WALL?
Is it safe to do business with KEVIN MICHAEL WALL?
We’re not sure. Please research KEVIN WALL’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:44 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/kevin-michael-wall-wells-fargo-clearing-services-llc/.