RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against KRISHNA CHAITANYA GRANDI
Disclosure #1 for KRISHNA GRANDI
- Event Date: 3/23/2017
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Settled
- Allegations: Claimants allege that they incurred damages caused by the actions, misrepresentations, omissions, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, negligent supervision, churning, breach of contract and fraud perpetrated by the respondents.
- Damage Amount Requested: $192,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $30,000.00
- DisplayAAOLinkIfExists: Y
- Arbitration Docket Number: 17-00713
- Broker Comment: Client is a sophisticated investor with more than 30 years of investment experience in trading equities and derivatives. The client was aware of all the transactions in the account and failed to follow advice to close out on profitable options positions on several occasions. This is a frivolous attempt by the client to recover market losses. This matter settled in order to avoid the cost associated with arbitration without any admission of guilt or culpability.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like KRISHNA CHAITANYA GRANDI?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by KRISHNA CHAITANYA GRANDI’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About KRISHNA CHAITANYA GRANDI
What is KRISHNA GRANDI’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is KRISHNA CHAITANYA GRANDI associated with?
BENCHMARK INVESTMENTS, LLC
Where is KRISHNA GRANDI located?
6303 Blue Lagoon Dr, Miami, FL, 33126
Where can I find more details about KRISHNA GRANDI’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/103792 to read a detailed report for BENCHMARK INVESTMENTS, LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against KRISHNA CHAITANYA GRANDI?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for KRISHNA GRANDI?
Is it safe to do business with KRISHNA CHAITANYA GRANDI?
We’re not sure. Please research KRISHNA GRANDI’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:48 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/krishna-chaitanya-grandi-benchmark-investments-llc/.