RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against MATTHEW COLE MCCONNELL
Disclosure #1 for MATTHEW MCCONNELL
- eventDate: 2/1/1997
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: criminalCharges :: Charges: CHARGE 18-18-405(2)(A)(I) POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE SCHEDULE ONE, FELONY, GUILTY. CHARGE 18-18-406(I) POSSESSION OF 1 OZ. OR LESS OF MARIHUANA, MISDEMEANOR, (NO PLEA) DISMISSED. CHARGE 18-18-428(I) PARAPHERNALIA POSSESSION, MISDEMEANOR, REDUCED TO PETTY OFFENSE, GUILTY.
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: CHARGE: POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE SCHEDULE ONE, DISMISSED ON 05/2000 — DEFERRED SENTENCE THREE YEARS, START DATE 06/1997, AND COMPLETED 05/2000 (144 HOURS OF USEFUL PUBLIC SERVICE SERVED 4 HOURS PER MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS) — $30 COURT COST, PAID 05/16/1997; $125 VICTIMS ASSISTANCE FUND, PAID 05/16/1997; $60 USEFUL PUBLIC SERVICE, PAID 05/16/1997; $125 VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND, PAID 05/16/1997. CHARGE: POSSESSION OF 1 OZ. OR LESS OF MARIHUANA — DISMISSED 05/16/1997. CHARGE: PARAPHERNALIA POSSESSION, PETTY OFFENSE CONVICTION, $100 FINE, PAID 05/16/1997.
- Broker Comment: 23 YEAR-OLD KID AT TIME OF ARREST AND HAD RECENTLY GRADUATED — ON VACATION W/ COLLEGE FRIENDS. HUMONGOUS WAKE-UP CALL. DRUG FREE EVER SINCE EVENT.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like MATTHEW COLE MCCONNELL?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by MATTHEW COLE MCCONNELL’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About MATTHEW COLE MCCONNELL
What is MATTHEW MCCONNELL’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is MATTHEW COLE MCCONNELL associated with?
CHARLES SCHWAB & CO., INC.
Where is MATTHEW MCCONNELL located?
100 Clock Tower Place, Carmel, CA, 93923-8771
Where can I find more details about MATTHEW MCCONNELL’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/5393 to read a detailed report for CHARLES SCHWAB & CO., INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against MATTHEW COLE MCCONNELL?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for MATTHEW MCCONNELL?
Is it safe to do business with MATTHEW COLE MCCONNELL?
We’re not sure. Please research MATTHEW MCCONNELL’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/matthew-cole-mcconnell-charles-schwab-co-inc/.