RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against MATTHEW SEAN HAMSHER
Disclosure #1 for MATTHEW HAMSHER
- eventDate: 2/23/2000
- Disclosure Type: Employment Separation After Allegations
- Disclosure Resolution:
- Disclosure Detail :: Firm Name: AMVEST SECURITIES
- Termination Type: Voluntary Resignation
- Allegations: I WAS DUALLY LICENSED WITH AN UNRELATED BROKER/DEALER IN VILOATION OF OHIO LAW
- Broker Comment: I WAS ATTEMPTING TO TRANSFER TO A NEW BROKER/DEALER, INVESTMENTS FOR YOU, INC. TO MAKE SURE THAT THE TRANSFER WAS DONE CORRECTLY, MAX BINGMAN, COMPLIANCE OFFICER FOR I.F.Y., CONTACTED NASD REGIONAL OFFICER AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD SUBMIT A U4 FOR I.F.Y. EVEN THOUGH AMVEST HAD NOT YET SUBMITTED A U5 ALTHOUGH I HAD ASKED THEM TO DO SO MANY DAYS EARLIER. LATER WE WERE NOTIFIED THAT WE HAD BEEN GIVEN INCORRECT INFORMATION AND I COULD NOT BE DUALLY LICENSED. I IMMEDIATELY STOPPED WRITING BUSINESS UNTIL AMVEST SUBMITTED THE U5. THE STATE SECURITIES DEPARTMENT DID NOT FIND ME IN VIOLATION OR EVEN INVESTIGATE THIS SITUATION.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like MATTHEW SEAN HAMSHER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by MATTHEW SEAN HAMSHER’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About MATTHEW SEAN HAMSHER
What is MATTHEW HAMSHER’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is MATTHEW SEAN HAMSHER associated with?
INVESTMENTS FOR YOU, INC.
Where is MATTHEW HAMSHER located?
1040 NORTH MAPLE STREET, MARYSVILLE, OH, 43040
Where can I find more details about MATTHEW HAMSHER’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/29257 to read a detailed report for INVESTMENTS FOR YOU, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against MATTHEW SEAN HAMSHER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for MATTHEW HAMSHER?
Is it safe to do business with MATTHEW SEAN HAMSHER?
We’re not sure. Please research MATTHEW HAMSHER’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:52 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/matthew-sean-hamsher-investments-for-you-inc/.