RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against PETER ANDREW VELCOFSKY
Disclosure #1 for PETER VELCOFSKY
- eventDate: 12/1/1981
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: criminalCharges :: Charges: CHARGED WITH ASSAULT 2ND DEGREE; CHARGE DISMISSED AS A RESULT OF A PLEA BARGAIN TO LESSER CHARGE OF ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE AS RECOMMENDED BY PUBLIC DEFENDER.
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: 30 DAYS SUSPENDED WITH 6 MONTHS PROBATION. NO JAIL TIME WAS SERVED. (COURT DOCUMENTATION ATTACHED)
- Broker Comment: WAS TRYING TO BREAK UP A FIGHT WHEN I GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE AND AS A RESULT OF THE FIGHT THE OTHER PARTY SUFFERED A BROKEN JAW. HIS FATHER PURSUED THE CASE. I HAD NO MONEY FOR AN ATTORNEY AND ENTERED A PLEA BARGAIN FOR A LESSER CHARGE ON THE ADVISE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SHOULD CAUSE ME TO HAVE A YES ANSWER TO PAGE 3 OF THE FORM U-4 BECAUSE THIS WAS A MISDEMEANOR, NOT INVOLVING ANY SECURITY ISSUES.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like PETER ANDREW VELCOFSKY?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by PETER ANDREW VELCOFSKY’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About PETER ANDREW VELCOFSKY
What is PETER VELCOFSKY’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is PETER ANDREW VELCOFSKY associated with?
AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC
Where is PETER VELCOFSKY located?
6580 Main St, Stratford, CT, 06614-1605
Where can I find more details about PETER VELCOFSKY’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/6363 to read a detailed report for AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against PETER ANDREW VELCOFSKY?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for PETER VELCOFSKY?
Is it safe to do business with PETER ANDREW VELCOFSKY?
We’re not sure. Please research PETER VELCOFSKY’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/peter-andrew-velcofsky-ameriprise-financial-services-llc/.