RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against PHILIP HENRY OESTREICH
Disclosure #1 for PHILIP OESTREICH
- eventDate: 3/31/2005
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA:
- Initiated By: TEXAS STATE BOARD OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTANCY
- Allegations: I DID NOT COMPLETE THE CPE REQUIRED FOR LICENSE RENEWAL. LICENSE WILL BE ISSUED ONCE 120 HOURS OF CPE IS COMPLETED AND PAYMENT OF BACK LICENSE FEES ARE PAID.
- Resolution: Other
- SanctionDetails :: Sanctions: Monetary/Fine
- SanctionDetails :: Amount: $2,200.00 Sanctions: Suspension
- Sanction Details: START DATE OF SUSPENSION WAS 03/31/2005; DURING SUSPENSION, I AM PROHIBITED FROM PERFORMING ANY SERVICES DEFINED AS PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- INCLUDING TAX PREPARATION AND ISSUING REPORTS ON FINANCIAL STATEMENTS; TO REQUALIFY, I MUST TAKE 120 HOURS OF CONTINUING EDUCATION AND PAY $2200 IN PAST FEES AND PENALTIES; NO DEADLINE WAS GIVEN.
- Broker Comment: SINCE I WAS NOT IN THE PRACTICE OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTING AND I DID NOT HOLD MYSELF OUT AS A CPA I ALLOWED MY LICENSE TO BE SUSPENDED AND IT IS STILL SUSPENDED TODAY. I DO NOT PLAN ON REINSTATING MY LICENSE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like PHILIP HENRY OESTREICH?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by PHILIP HENRY OESTREICH’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About PHILIP HENRY OESTREICH
What is PHILIP OESTREICH’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is PHILIP HENRY OESTREICH associated with?
THRIVENT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC.
Where is PHILIP OESTREICH located?
203 S Jackson St, Brenham, TX, 77833
Where can I find more details about PHILIP OESTREICH’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/18387 to read a detailed report for THRIVENT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against PHILIP HENRY OESTREICH?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for PHILIP OESTREICH?
Is it safe to do business with PHILIP HENRY OESTREICH?
We’re not sure. Please research PHILIP OESTREICH’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:46 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/philip-henry-oestreich-thrivent-investment-management-inc/.