RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against REMO RONALD PALMIERI
Disclosure #1 for REMO PALMIERI
- eventDate: 11/8/1984
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMER ALLEGED ACCOUNT WITH PRESCOTT BALL & TURBEN WAS NEGLIGENTLY HANDLED. THE BROKER OF RECORD WAS NOT DETERMINED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY NEGLIGENCE AND WAS NOT REQUIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SETTLEMENT.
- Damage Amount Requested: $50,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $13,350.00
- DisplayAAOLinkIfExists: Y
- arbitrationClaimFiledDetail: 212-656-3000199175
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: PRESCOTT, BALL AND TURBEN, INC. SETTLED WITH THE CLIENT FOR $13,350.00.THE BROKER OF RECORD WAS NOT DETERMINED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY NEGLIGENCE AND WAS NOT REQUIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SETTLEMENT. PLEASE SEE EXPLANATION IN QUESTION 13 AS TO WHY CASE NUMBER CAN NOT BE ADDED TO DRP.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like REMO RONALD PALMIERI?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by REMO RONALD PALMIERI’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About REMO RONALD PALMIERI
What is REMO PALMIERI’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is REMO RONALD PALMIERI associated with?
SA STONE WEALTH MANAGEMENT INC.
Where is REMO PALMIERI located?
785 HARLAN COURT, ROCHESTER, MI, 48307
Where can I find more details about REMO PALMIERI’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/18456 to read a detailed report for SA STONE WEALTH MANAGEMENT INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against REMO RONALD PALMIERI?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for REMO PALMIERI?
Is it safe to do business with REMO RONALD PALMIERI?
We’re not sure. Please research REMO PALMIERI’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:39 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/remo-ronald-palmieri-sa-stone-wealth-management-inc/.