RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against RICHARD DEAN GODFREY
Disclosure #1 for RICHARD GODFREY
- eventDate: 10/11/2001
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMER ALLEGED THAT I FORGED HIS WIFES NAME ON THE BANK DRAFT AUTHORIZATION SECTION OF THE LIFE INSURANCE APPLICATION FOR THE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT OF THE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY PREMIUMS. I DID NOT SIGN ANYONES SIGNATURE THE AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE OF DEPOSITOR WAS SIGNED WHEN I RECEIVED THE LIFE INSURANCE APPLICATION, THE SIGNATURE WAS ALREADY ON THE FORM WHEN I REVIEWED THE APPLICATION. I DID WRITE VOID ON CUSTOMER’S PREMIUM PAYMENT CHECK BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WANTED MONTHLY DRAFTS.
- Settlement Amount: $149.31
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: PRIMERICA LIFE INSURANCE CANCELLED THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE INSURANCE POLICY AND REFUNDED THE $149.31 THAT HAD BEEN DRAFTED FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNT TO PAY THEIR MONTHLY PREMIUM.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like RICHARD DEAN GODFREY?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by RICHARD DEAN GODFREY’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About RICHARD DEAN GODFREY
What is RICHARD GODFREY’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is RICHARD DEAN GODFREY associated with?
CAMBRIDGE INVESTMENT RESEARCH, INC.
Where is RICHARD GODFREY located?
7970 Cooper Creek Blvd., Bradenton, FL, 34201
Where can I find more details about RICHARD GODFREY’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/39543 to read a detailed report for CAMBRIDGE INVESTMENT RESEARCH, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against RICHARD DEAN GODFREY?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for RICHARD GODFREY?
Is it safe to do business with RICHARD DEAN GODFREY?
We’re not sure. Please research RICHARD GODFREY’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:50 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/richard-dean-godfrey-cambridge-investment-research-inc/.