RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against SCOTT PAUL JARNOT
Disclosure #1 for SCOTT JARNOT
- eventDate: 12/3/2003
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENTS ALLEGE IN 2003 I SOLD AN UNSUITABLE ANNUITY, RECOMMENDED INVESTS UNABLE TO MEET THEIR INVESTMENT GOALS AND DID NOT DISCLOSE FEES.
- Damage Amount Requested: $42,200.00
- Settlement Amount: $2,976.39
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: WE FOUND THE ADVISOR ERRED IN STATING MEGAN’S VANGUARD’S FUNDS COULDN’T BE HELD IN AEFA BROKERAGE. WE OFFERED TO WAIVE CDSC AND THE CLIENT ACCEPTED. WE FOUND MARGARET’S GOALS WERE INCOME AND PRESERVATION AND THE RECCOMENDATIONS MET THESE GOALS AND HER CONSERVATIVE RISK TOLERENCE. WE FOUND THE CLIENT RECIEVED FEE DISCLOSURE THROUGH MEETINGS, CONTRACT AND PERSPECTUS REVIEW WITH THE ADVISOR. THE CLIENT RECEIVED A LETTER WITH THESE FINDINGS.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like SCOTT PAUL JARNOT?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by SCOTT PAUL JARNOT’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About SCOTT PAUL JARNOT
What is SCOTT JARNOT’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is SCOTT PAUL JARNOT associated with?
ROYAL ALLIANCE ASSOCIATES, INC.
Where is SCOTT JARNOT located?
708 CLEVELAND AVENUE, SW, NEW BRIGHTON, MN, 55112
Where can I find more details about SCOTT JARNOT’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/23131 to read a detailed report for ROYAL ALLIANCE ASSOCIATES, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against SCOTT PAUL JARNOT?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for SCOTT JARNOT?
Is it safe to do business with SCOTT PAUL JARNOT?
We’re not sure. Please research SCOTT JARNOT’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/scott-paul-jarnot-royal-alliance-associates-inc/.