RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against SHEILA BRAND STEHLIN
Disclosure #1 for SHEILA STEHLIN
- eventDate: 6/1/2015
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENT STATED THAT THE ADVISOR DID NOT FULLY DISCLOSE THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CNL LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES REIT PURCHASED IN FEBRUARY, 2011, AND THE INVESTMENT WAS NOT SUITABLE.
- Damage Amount Requested: $10,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE CLIENT’S OVERALL PORTFOLIO PERFORMED VERY WELL WHILE UNDER MY MANAGEMENT, HOWEVER THE CLIENT SEEMS TO HAVE CHERRY-PICKED THIS ONE INVESTMENT OF $10,000 THAT REPRESENTS LESS THAN 1% OF HER INVESTABLE ASSETS. THE INVESTMENT IN QUESTION WAS RECOMMENDED, AMONG OTHER THINGS, BECAUSE IT HAD AN EXCELLENT RECORD OF PROVIDING INCOME PAYMENTS. DESPITE ITS PRESENT MARKET VALUE, IT CONTINUES TO BE A VIABLE INVESTMENT AND HAS IN FACT MADE REGULAR 6% ANNUAL INCOME PAYMENTS TO CLIENT FOR MANY YEARS. FURTHER, THE CLIENT IS A HIGH NET WORTH INVESTOR, WITH APPROXIMATELY $1 MILLION IN INVESTABLE ASSETS, AND UNDERSTOOD THE LIQUIDITY AND OTHER RISKS INVOLVED IN OWNING THE POSITION. IN FACT, SHE SIGNED MULTIPLE DISCLOSURES TO THAT EFFECT. SHE ALSO CONSULTED WITH HER SON, A FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE MAKING THE INVESTMENT.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like SHEILA BRAND STEHLIN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by SHEILA BRAND STEHLIN’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About SHEILA BRAND STEHLIN
What is SHEILA STEHLIN’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is SHEILA BRAND STEHLIN associated with?
COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL NETWORK
Where is SHEILA STEHLIN located?
1 Harris Street, Newburyport, MA, 1950
Where can I find more details about SHEILA STEHLIN’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/8032 to read a detailed report for COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL NETWORK
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against SHEILA BRAND STEHLIN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for SHEILA STEHLIN?
Is it safe to do business with SHEILA BRAND STEHLIN?
We’re not sure. Please research SHEILA STEHLIN’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:40 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/sheila-brand-stehlin-commonwealth-financial-network/.