RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against Steven Charles Vardsveen
Disclosure #1 for Steven Vardsveen
- eventDate: 3/28/2011
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT CONTACTED HARTFORD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY IN A LETTER RECEIVED ON MARCH 28, 2011. CLIENT ALLEGED THAT THE HARTFORD REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT PROVIDE A COPY OF ILLUSTRATION PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF SALE AND DID NOT CONVEY WHICH RATE OF RETURN THE ILLUSTRATION WAS BASED ON. CLIENT ALSO ALLEGED THAT THE PREMIUM OPTIONS WERE NOT PRESENTED THAT WOULD BE REQUIRED TO KEEP THE VARIABLE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY IN FORCE TO THE INSURED’S AGE OF 100. ALTHOUGH THE COMPLAINT DID NOT STATE THE HARTFORD REPRESENTATIVE’S NAME, THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ON THE POLICY AT THAT TIME WAS STEVEN VARDSVEEN, THE FIRM IS THEREFORE CONSERVATIVELY REPORTING THIS MATTER.
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: CLIENT CONTACTED HARTFORD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY IN A LETTER RECEIVED ON MARCH 28, 2011. CLIENT ALLEGED THAT THE HARTFORD REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT PROVIDE A COPY OF ILLUSTRATION PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF SALE AND DID NOT CONVEY WHICH RATE OF RETURN THE ILLUSTRATION WAS BASED ON. CLIENT ALSO ALLEGED THAT THE PREMIUM OPTIONS WERE NOT PRESENTED THAT WOULD BE REQUIRED TO KEEP THE VARIABLE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY IN FORCE TO THE INSURED’S AGE OF 100. ALTHOUGH THE COMPLAINT DID NOT STATE THE HARTFORD REPRESENTATIVE’S NAME, THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ON THE POLICY AT THAT TIME WAS STEVEN VARDSVEEN, THE FIRM IS THEREFORE CONSERVATIVELY REPORTING THIS MATTER. THE SALE AT THE TIME WAS A THIRD PARTY SALE MADE BY A THIRD PARTY BROKER DEALER AND THEIR REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVE. THE CLIENT ALSO MADE A REQUEST TO CONTINUE THE POLICY WITH AN ANNUAL PREMIUM OF $50,000. THE FIRM REVIEWED THE MATTER AND FOUND NO BASIS FOR THE ALLEGATIONS OR TO ACCOMMODATE THE CLIENT REQUEST. ALL PROPER DISCLOSURES WERE MADE AT THE TIME AND ALL QUESTIONS ADDRESSED. THERE IS NO INDICATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE HARTFORD REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVE FAILED TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR’S OR THE CLIENT’S REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION OR ILLUSTRATIONS. THIS WAS COMMUNICATED TO THE CLIENT IN THE FIRM’S RESPONSE DATED APRIL 25, 2011. THE FIRM RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM THE CLIENTS ON MAY 31ST, 2011 HOWEVER THE FIRM HAS NOT CHANGED IT’S POSITION.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Steven Charles Vardsveen?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by Steven Charles Vardsveen’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Steven Charles Vardsveen
What is Steven Vardsveen’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Steven Charles Vardsveen associated with?
CONCOURSE FINANCIAL GROUP SECURITIES, INC.
Where is Steven Vardsveen located?
2801 HIGHWAY 280 SOUTH, BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35223
Where can I find more details about Steven Vardsveen’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/15708 to read a detailed report for CONCOURSE FINANCIAL GROUP SECURITIES, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Steven Charles Vardsveen?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Steven Vardsveen?
Is it safe to do business with Steven Charles Vardsveen?
We’re not sure. Please research Steven Vardsveen’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 15, 2022 @ 11:32 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/steven-charles-vardsveen-concourse-financial-group-securities-inc/.