RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against Thea Rae Lewis
Disclosure #1 for Thea Lewis
- eventDate: 4/8/2019
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: Customer alleges that she has an additional tax bill of $10,000 due to the advice given by the representative regarding a rollover from an employer 401k account to an individual retirement account.
- Damage Amount Requested: $10,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: Schwab’s internal review determined that the claim had no merit and was denied. Per the Schwab Account Agreement, Schwab does not give tax advice, but we may provide clients with general tax information and principles. During Schwab’s review of the claim, client disclosed that the tax liability incurred was due to a transaction performed at a firm outside of Schwab which was never disclosed to me. Schwab does not advise on assets held outside of Schwab.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Thea Rae Lewis?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by Thea Rae Lewis’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Thea Rae Lewis
What is Thea Lewis’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Thea Rae Lewis associated with?
CHARLES SCHWAB & CO., INC.
Where is Thea Lewis located?
16 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Where can I find more details about Thea Lewis’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/5393 to read a detailed report for CHARLES SCHWAB & CO., INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Thea Rae Lewis?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Thea Lewis?
Is it safe to do business with Thea Rae Lewis?
We’re not sure. Please research Thea Lewis’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:38 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/thea-rae-lewis-charles-schwab-co-inc/.