RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against TIMOTHY JASON COPELAND
Disclosure #1 for TIMOTHY COPELAND
- eventDate: 2/1/2003
- Disclosure Type: Employment Separation After Allegations
- Disclosure Resolution:
- Disclosure Detail :: Firm Name: NATIONWIDE WAREHOUSE
- Termination Type: Discharged
- Allegations: I WAS ACCUSED OF LETTING MY ASSISTANT MANAGER TAKE FURNITURE OUT OF THE STORE WITHOUT IT BEING PAID IN FULL.
- Broker Comment: MY ASSISTANT MANAGER AND HIS WIFE SEPARATED TOWARDS THE END OF 2002, AND I LET HIM TAKE A SOFA AND A NIGHTSTAND FOR HIS NEW RESIDENCE WITH THE CONDITION HE WOULD MAKE WEEKLY PAYMENTS ON IT, WHICH HE DID. HOWEVER, NATIONWIDE WAREHOUSE HAD NO FINANCING POLICY ONLY A LAYAWAY PLAN. ONE DAY MY DISTRICT MANAGER FOUND THE ACCOUNT AND ASKED ABOUT IT. I TOLD HIM THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND THAT I HAD ALLOWED HIM TO KEEP THE ITEMS WHILE PAYING FOR THEM ON LAYAWAY. HE TOLD HIS BOSS THE REGIONAL MANAGER WHO DECIDED TO INVOLVE LOSS PREVENTION. ALTHOUGH, THE FURNITURE WAS PAID FOR BY 2/3RDS OR THREE QUARTERS BY THIS TIME, LOSS PREVENTION DECIDED TO REFUND HIS MONEY, HAVE HIM RETURN THE USED FURNITURE, AND TERMINATE BOTH OF US.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like TIMOTHY JASON COPELAND?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by TIMOTHY JASON COPELAND’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About TIMOTHY JASON COPELAND
What is TIMOTHY COPELAND’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is TIMOTHY JASON COPELAND associated with?
ALPS DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
Where is TIMOTHY COPELAND located?
2545 HIGHLAND AVENUE SOUTH, BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35205-2478
Where can I find more details about TIMOTHY COPELAND’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/16853 to read a detailed report for ALPS DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against TIMOTHY JASON COPELAND?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for TIMOTHY COPELAND?
Is it safe to do business with TIMOTHY JASON COPELAND?
We’re not sure. Please research TIMOTHY COPELAND’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:43 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/timothy-jason-copeland-alps-distributors-inc/.