RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against TIMOTHY WILLIAM ELAFROS
Disclosure #1 for TIMOTHY ELAFROS
- eventDate: 7/21/1993
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA:
- Initiated By: STATE OF MICHIGAN, CORPORATION & SECURITIES BUREAU DB/LE
- Allegations: N
- Resolution: Decision
- SanctionDetails :: Sanctions: Revocation/Expulsion/Denial Sanctions: Cease and Desist/Injunction
- Sanction Details: ON 07/21/93 THE MI CORP. & SEC. BUREAU ISSUED AN ORDER DENYING REGISTRATION BASED UPON VIOLATIONS OF 407(a)(2) AND 407(b) OF THE ACT, FAILING TO FILE A WRITTEN STATEMENT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR AFTER SEVERAL REQUESTS AND VIOLATING ANY SECTION OF THE ACT.
- Broker Comment: IN 1991, I THOURTH I COULD USE A LICENSE IN MICHIGAN TO TRANSACT BUSINESS FOR MY BTOTHER WHO LIVES IN MICHIGAN. MICHIGAN SENT ME A LETTER, ASKING FOR MORE INFORMATION,BUT BY THAT TIE, I KNEW I WOULDN’T USE MICHIGAN, SO I MISTAKENLY IGNORED THE LETTERS, AND THEY DENIEED MY APPLCIATION TO BE LICENSED.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like TIMOTHY WILLIAM ELAFROS?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by TIMOTHY WILLIAM ELAFROS’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About TIMOTHY WILLIAM ELAFROS
What is TIMOTHY ELAFROS’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is TIMOTHY WILLIAM ELAFROS associated with?
SAGEPOINT FINANCIAL, INC.
Where is TIMOTHY ELAFROS located?
3 EAGLE CENTER, O’FALLON, IL, 62269
Where can I find more details about TIMOTHY ELAFROS’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/133763 to read a detailed report for SAGEPOINT FINANCIAL, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against TIMOTHY WILLIAM ELAFROS?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for TIMOTHY ELAFROS?
Is it safe to do business with TIMOTHY WILLIAM ELAFROS?
We’re not sure. Please research TIMOTHY ELAFROS’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:39 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/timothy-william-elafros-sagepoint-financial-inc/.