RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against VERONICA ANN DENDE
Disclosure #1 for VERONICA DENDE
- eventDate: 3/31/1988
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA:
- Initiated By: SEC
- Allegations: THE SEC ALLEGED A PUBLIC REFERENCE ROOM DOCUMENT WAS IMPROPERLY ATTAINED BY A WASHINGTON DOCUMENT SERVICES EMPLOYEE. AN ORGIN SEC DOCUMENT WAS SENT TO A CLIENT VS. A PHOTOCOPY. WASHINGTON DOCUMENT STILL STANDS BY OUR STATEMENT THAT THIS WAS A UNINTENTIONAL MISTAKE.
- Resolution: Decision
- SanctionDetails :: Sanctions: Bar
- Sanction Details: WASHINGTON DOCUMENT SERVICES BARRED FROM REFERENCE ROOM FOR 7 DAYS. VERONICA DENDE BARRED FROM REFERENCE ROOM FOR AN ADDITIONAL 30 DAYS.
- Broker Comment: PLEASE REFER TO ATTACHMENT. I DO NOT AGREE THAT THE SEC’S CONCLUSIONS WERE 100% ACCURATE BUT OUR FIRM AGREED TO THE SETTLEMENT TO PUT THIS BEHIND US. I, VERONICA DENDE WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY SPOKEN TO ORALLY TO TAKE MY STATEMENT
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like VERONICA ANN DENDE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by VERONICA ANN DENDE’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
Frequently Asked Questions About VERONICA ANN DENDE
What is VERONICA DENDE’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is VERONICA ANN DENDE associated with?
COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL NETWORK
Where is VERONICA DENDE located?
112 North Abington Road, Clarks Green, PA, 18411
Where can I find more details about VERONICA DENDE’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/8032 to read a detailed report for COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL NETWORK
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against VERONICA ANN DENDE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for VERONICA DENDE?
Is it safe to do business with VERONICA ANN DENDE?
We’re not sure. Please research VERONICA DENDE’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 16, 2022 @ 12:49 am
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BrokerAudit.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Skeptic Files’, which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BrokerAudit.com.
To view the original article at BrokerAudit.com, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/veronica-ann-dende-commonwealth-financial-network/.