After filling out an order form on their site I get an internal error asking me to run the form through “report filters” none of which can be found on the site. I may not be a rocket scientist but if you cant find anything about an error in the help and FAQ files its probably not there. I check my transaction history to see if anything went through, low and behold a $403.00 USD charge pending. The following day I call the company and get a generic “you must have typed you information wrong to get an error” so i confirmed that the transaction would not be processed, and placed the same order over the phone giving the rep a different E-mail to insure that i’ll be notified about both transactions. I then today get an e-mail about the first transaction so I respond asking that it be canceled. Soon after i receive an e-mail just short of calling me an idiot from their customer/sales department. As far as i’m concerned this company and its halfasses customer/sales support can get bent. 3 dead end phone calls and 2 irritating e-mails later… i’ll take my money to another company.